Welcome to the COACH Page for
ARIZONA YOUTH SPORTS!
Picture days are scheduled for the following days for all cities:
Chandler, Gilbert, Mesa & Queen Creek: November 16, 17, 18, 19, 23, 24
Timeslots available: 5:30 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
IF TIMESLOTS ARE ALL FILLED,
PLEASE CALL 480-632-2285
Location: Grand Photography Studio
761 N. Monterey Street, Suite 110, Gilbert, AZ 85233
- SCHEDULE YOUR TEAM: Click on the "BOOK A SESSION" button on the right-hand side of this page and on cell phones it will appear as an orange circular calendar button
in the bottom right side of your screen. **Scheduling must be made 24 hours prior to your selected timeslot. CALL 480-632-2285 TO SCHEDULE WHEN TIMESLOTS ARE ALL FILLED AND WE WILL ASSIST YOU.
- Select the Service for your appropriate sport
- Available timeslots will be displayed for you to make a selection
- In the Notes section, please include your team name, city, sport, division and coach name
- Complete your contact information
- If the timeslots fill up, we will add additional timeslots from 7:00-8:00 p.m.
- If you need to reschedule or cancel your timeslot, you must call us at 480-632-2285. Please let us know as soon as you know you need to make a change in order to make the timeslot available to other coaches. Coaches who fail to follow these instructions will not be eligible for the free coach memory mate.
- BASEBALL/SOFTBALL COACHES: Bring one bat and one glove for the team to use for pictures.
- Notify your players of scheduled picture time.
- Please arrive to picture location 15 minutes prior to scheduled picture time and notify a Grand Photography staff member at the check-in table when you arrive.
- Pick a spot to gather your team.
- Players will be photographed individually and then a team picture will be taken with all team members.
- Bring your team to the check-in table when all players are ready to be photographed.
- Players should be dressed in full uniform including cleats/game shoes.
- Jerseys generally look better tucked in, but you can decide if that is desired for your team and have parents assist before arriving at the check-in table.
- All players will be photographed individually and in a team photo.
- Please do not bring any additional items (i.e. water bottles, player equipment) into the studio and leave all equipment with parents.
- Coaches receive a complimentary 8x10 Memory Mate which includes a coach/player picture and team picture.
- Maximum of 2 coaches per team
- 75% of the team must be present to receive complimentary Memory Mate
- The complimentary coach memory mate is provided by Grand Photography to thank you for your assistance with picture day and has no cash value and cannot be passed on to another player.
Coach Memory Mate
QUESTIONS? PLEASE CALL GRAND PHOTOGRAPHY AT 480-632-2285