|Welcome to the Fall 2020 GSLL
Picture Order Page!
Picture day is Tuesday, October 13
at Grand Photography
761 N. Monterey Street, Suite 110, Gilbert, AZ 85233
- Arrive to picture location 15 minutes prior to scheduled picture time and line up with your coach.
- Dress in full uniform including cleats.
- Please do not bring any equipment (i.e. water bottles) to the picture location. Please leave all equipment with parents.
- COACHES: Bring one bat and one glove for the team to use for pictures.
Grand Photography will be following the guidelines set forth by the CDC and ADHS. Per the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and Arizona Department of Health Services (ADHS) guidance, under all circumstances, the following precautions must be taken by people utilizing fitness venues:
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Protect yourself while visiting fitness facilities by understanding and adhering to CDC and ADHS guidelines.
- Arizonans are safer at home and should evaluate their personal risk of using fitness venues based on the Arizona COVID-19 Risk Index.
- Avoid close contact and stay more than 6 feet away from others.
- You are required to wear a mask while at the facility.
- Masks should not be placed on children less than 2 years of age, anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated, or otherwise unable to remove the cover without assistance.
- In accordance with CDC guidelines, individuals who are engaged in high intensity activities, like running, may not be able to wear a mask if it causes difficulty breathing. If unable to wear a mask, these individuals should not participate in activities conducted at fitness venues.
- Wash your hands often, especially after leaving the facility, with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) and immediately throw the tissue in the trash.
- If possible, use touchless payment methods. If you must handle money, a card, or use a keypad, use hand sanitizer or wash your hands immediately after.
- If you are at higher risk for severe illness, you should avoid visiting fitness venues. People at higher risk for severe illness include adults 65 or older and people of any age who have serious underlying medical conditions.
NEW PROCESS FOR ORDERING PICTURES:
- Due to the current guidelines, our ordering process is now completely touchless and online.
- Pre-order is not available at this time.
- Images will be uploaded to a gallery. A variety of background options will be available to choose from giving you more flexibility with your order.
- Images will be available for online viewing/ordering within 10 business days after picture day.
- Email notification will be sent when images are available online. Ordering instructions and deadlines will also be included.
- Once the images are uploaded they can be found by going directly to our website under GALLERIES, YOUTH LEAGUES, SOFTBALL, GSLL, CLICK HERE TO VIEW GALLERY.
- Direct link to the gallery: https://www.grandphotollc.com/gsll.
- Coaches receive a complimentary Memory Mate (Maximum of 2 coaches per team) which includes a coach/player picture and team picture.
Coach Memory Mate
QUESTIONS? PLEASE CALL GRAND PHOTOGRAPHY AT 480-632-2285