What is a Pre-Order?
A pre-order is an order placed for an item prior to the images being available. The images from picture day will not be available to view during the pre-order process.
Why place a Pre-Order?
By placing a pre-order, you get to take advantage of our discounted package prices.
What is the Pre-Order process?
- A pre-order can be placed prior to picture day and up until one week after picture day (Santa photo pre-orders MUST BE placed prior to your session with Santa and images will be uploaded within 24 business hours)
- Images are posted to an online gallery approximately 7-10 business days after picture day.
- Pre-orders are delivered to the organization approximately 3-4 weeks after picture day. If your pre-order is for school pictures, the pre-order will be delivered to the school and distributed to your child’s teacher. If your pre-order is for a sport, the pre-order will be delivered to the league and distributed to your child’s coach and/or team manager.
What if I didn’t place a Pre-Order?
- Once images are posted to an online gallery, you can find the images under the Galleries menu option and finding your organization under the appropriate category.
- Orders can be placed directly through the online gallery.
- Orders placed through a gallery can be shipped directly to your home for $5 or you can pick up your order at Grand Photography.